At Weird Reno, our company and our staff take every precaution necessary to avoid the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are also required to follow state and city guidelines to operate a safe and successful event.
Weird Reno COVID-19 Policy
Here, we outline the required actions our employees and guests should take to protect themselves and other attendees from a potential coronavirus infection.
Please note we do require that all guests do wear masks.
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, we request you postpone or cancel your admission.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can reschedule your admission until you’ve fully recovered.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases (based on CDC announcements), we’ll ask you to monitor your health for 14 calendar days, and join us on our event only if you are fully asymptomatic. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any Weird Reno staff or other attendees during this time.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, we request you postpone your admission with high chances of being infected yourself.
- If you plan to travel voluntarily from a high-risk country with increased COVID-19 cases, we’ll ask you to postpone attendance for 14 calendar days.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately. Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth, with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing regularly, avoid close physical contact, and take extra precautionary measures.